Mar 7, 2014

The beauty in others

|
I decided on what I'm giving up for Lent while browsing for my own quote compilation. Or I should say, what I want to gain, not give up. The one with the red circle mark. The sign of a beautiful person is that they always see beauty in others. If that's the definition of being beautiful, then I am ugly. I always struggle to find that beauty in others. It is damn hard. 

Right now, my mindset is on the top left quote. I used to walk into a room full of people and wonder if they liked me...Now I look around and wonder if I like them. I only see what I don't like in people, what drives me crazy. So here I am, admitting that I am ugly, that I need to improve the way I live this life. Especially now that someone so pure and innocent depends on me and will one day look up to me for guidance.

Have a blessed season of Lent!

No comments:

Post a Comment