Nope, I am not obsessed with fall riding boots or trench coats,* but I'm obsessed with these:
1. Revenge - abc
Been waiting for this show all summer long. A little bit disappointed with the first episode of the second season, but I'm still obsesses with Emily Thorne. I may or may not like the time slot change. I like that it's on a Sunday, but I don't like it because I thought I could start watching The Good Wife again. Oh well
2. Concrete Mixer - Culver's
A little bit weird obsession coming into fall season, but here I am getting this almost once every week. I found my new 2 toppings which I could have probably thought about it before. Cookie dough and Kit Kat! I still haven't got enough of it yet, so I still count it as my obsession.
3. Flipboard
Yaay to this app! I highly recommend this app. You pick what you like (news, science, design, photography, etc) and there you have it. It gathers everything from all around the web. It sounds sooo simple, but I like the design of this flipboard app. I don't really have to go to a specific news website. I also like the category 'flipboard picks', it features interesting thing. I find myself open this Flipboard app the first thing in the morning. From my Samsung S3, the flipboard has grids of each category you chose. This is actually what I'd like to see with facebook news feed. For example a 2x3 grid; photo upload, status update, gaming stuff, etc. If I click 'photo upload' category, it will tell me which friends just upload pictures. So it's not too cluttered like what it is now.
4. Cocoa Puff
First time I have this cereal. Love it! I can have this cereal more than once a day. I also love how in the end, I'm drinking chocolate milk ;)
5. Horizontal Railing
Ever since my mom-in-law gave us the idea of having horizontal railing, I can't stay away from it. The modern look, the clean and simple feel. We will have brushed nickel for everything else (windows and door hardware, bathroom faucet and shower), so the metal feel fits well. The one thing that I found is that little kids will try to climb it as a ladder. But, we are so obsessed with this metal horizontal railing, my mommy genes just disappeared (scientist found that there might be a mommy gene which can make a woman to be more motherly, so to speak). We have to also see about the price. Railing system from wood will be cheaper.
Happy Fall!
*Note: I am not because I have been avoiding them. I don't look at them yet. I hope the time will come soon for me to be obsessed with them :)

No comments:
Post a Comment