Nov 6, 2013

Nautical Living Room

|

We have another living room on the first floor that we don't use (yet). Right now, we are using our second floor living room that looks like a standard living room. Couch and love seat in espresso faux leather material, espresso coffee and side table, and boring throw pillows (they came with the couch). Not to mention a bunch of speakers and electronic stuffs. We are planning on buying/making a long floating cabinet that will hide store all of those stuffs. But, that is the least of our priorities. Meanwhile, we're working on our kitchen, door and window trim, and throwing junks that we both accumulated throughout the years. Oh! And of course to prep for the coming of our own little monkey. Thus, in order to keep me sane, I have been dreaming about that first floor living room.


I have compiled several ideas of what I want to have. Obviously I focus too much on tables (I have the glass coffee table, the garden stool functioning as side table, and ship wheel side table). My husband and I for sure want a cowhide rug. I want accent chairs, for sure (wingback is preferred). But who knows when we will eventually get around to do this.

I guess it's time. Back to "work"

No comments:

Post a Comment