May 31, 2014

TER·RAR·I·UM

|
If I want to display an indoor plant it needs to describe my personalities; fun, nerdy, beautiful, low maintenance. Anything that is slightly beyond low maintenance will result in the death of the plant and my paranoia. I am so bad that I still need my husband's help in taking care of my aloe vera plant. So when I told him that I wanted to do some kind of terrarium/succulent combo and excitedly announced, I have the perrrrrfect spot for it! he only chuckled. I repeat, he chuckled. 

That's why I am dedicating this post for him. I'll release the landscape goddess inside me so he can thank me later! 

Now, what kind of vase do I want? Which plants do I like? What materials do I need? Is there any special soils I have to get? Wait, how do I buy the plants? Hmmm, if only it's as easy as finding these inspirations....What to do...What to do......

No comments:

Post a Comment