Jun 6, 2014

THE PANDA AND THE HIPPO

|
The other day it crossed my mind that I might be one of those hyper parents. Then I thought, Am I a Tiger Mom? The answer is a NO. But I know it's something close but not as much.

So I decided that I am a Panda Mom. You know, Panda is associated with being from China/Asia and I am Chinese-Indonesian. Panda Mom still holds those Eastern values but more relaxed. Although, which Asian parents do not tell their kids to go to medical school? So yeah JV, I expect you to go to medical school** (I was about to insert :p to tone it down a little bit, but I decided against it because I am being serious and he needs to know that. So maybe an exclamation point?)

Then I asked J-IV (what I am going to refer the father and my husband from now on) if he could pick an animal to represent him from our collection of animal finger puppets.
> Uhmm...The Hippo..
< Uhmm...You mean you're big?
> Well, I was going to be the HIPpo parent, you know the cool dad, but I guess I have a big personality too
< oo...kaaayy....



Happy Friday! We might be boating this weekend! Yaaay!


** I will also probably die if he says I am not a math person.

No comments:

Post a Comment