We got married 2 years ago and we started our house renovation at the same year. That year, we started two things that need a lot of love and work. I'm pretty sure we're not the only couple living the first years of their marriage renovating their living place so wherever you are, cheers!
In summary, we started the project by lifting the house about 15 ft in the air to get out of the floodplain (I did my share of sandbagging along the shoreline) and add another story underneath it. Basically everything is like new again e.g., new flooring, new walls, and new kitchen (yes!). It's not done. I don't know if we will ever finish it (JIV said Of course! Little by little!)
The pictures above show the back of the house while it was still in the air and after the first floor framing was done. My husband was standing in what would be the main door.
Off to start the morning.

No comments:
Post a Comment