Jul 27, 2012

On my latest obsession

|

Spicy McBites. We both loved it. We always get the shareable size with honey and honey mustard (it wasn't as good with ranch). As the name says, it's bite-size and it's spicy (Whoo!). Can't believe that I'm obsessed with junk fast food.

Yes, that's right. I am obsessed with holding a book, feeling the papers between fingers, and smelling it. The problem is I own a kindle. Mr. bought me a kindle a year ago. I loved it. I still do. However, since I bought several books last month, I could not stop thinking about holding a book. (Wait for another installment of what I'm reading)

Songza. My brother introduced this playlist. And now, I'm obsessed. It allows you to pick playlist based on the "mood". Oh, this is Sunday afternoon, I'm in the mood for nap song. Oh, this is Monday morning, play me a song for working. I do recommend Songza. I mean, Songza Monster is so cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment