I guess I am very naive. I watched the commercial on TV that the "cheap" version of Jason Wu collection will be on Target on February 5th. I was excited and I started looking at the lookbook online. See, I know that Target has been doing this for a while, but I did not really care before. I mean, if I can't afford the expensive one, I feel weird buying the cheaper version. But, the last designer before Jason Wu was Missoni. At that time, I missed the opening day (of course) and I just happened to go to a new Target and checked them out. Not a lot left, I can clearly see people already grabbed their favorite ones. So, I decided then that I was going to get on the next designer (if I like the collection, of course).
So, yesterday, I went to Target at noon. And I was really c.o.n.f.u.s.e.d. There is no such thing as Jason Wu collection. I did not see it anywhere, no trace no whatsoever of anything ever present there. So I walked around just once and still did not find anything. Then I left and went to Macy's instead. When I was back home, I went online and check out Target website. Well, I couldn't really buy it from there. It said "available in-store" But! when I checked it, it's out of stock in every stores in Madison. I gave up. Lesson learned: Find out more about what to do beforehand in an unfamiliar situation!

No comments:
Post a Comment