With the flower girls, I have found the perfect dress for them. It just looks so pretty. Although, the effort to get them is not. I found the cheapest place is at festivalapparel.com. I asked my cousins and my MoH for their measurement and bought them the dress. The dress for my MoH's niece is perfect. The dresses for my cousin's nieces were fit just right so that she was afraid it would be too small for them in June. So, we were planning to exchange them with one size bigger. Except, it took me a while to reach the freaking owner of the store to ask for the return form. I called them e.v.e.r.y.d.a.y. but never got to talk to the owner and the due of the exchange is approaching. Eventually my cousin called him up and was able to talk to him (what is wrong with my luck?). So she then sent the dresses with promises that the new dresses will be sent to her in February when it's available. I would not buy from them anymore. Also, I think I found the shoes for them. It's from Payless and the color is just right. It's not expensive either. So, I could buy them or ask for my relatives to buy them. For the wedding day, they will be carrying a pomander ball. They should look really cute >.<
Feb 10, 2012
On having (a) flower girl(s)
Labels:
D Day Details
|
One of the most excited part about my wedding (at least for me) is that we are going to have 4 flower girls as well as 2 pageboys. Three out of four of the flower girls are my cousins' kids and one of them is my MoH's niece. The pageboys are J's cousin's boys.
As for the boys. I am no sure. Of course I would like them to wear a mini boy suit. But, 1.) It would be expensive to buy (~$50 or $60) which I don't probably mind, except, 2.) they may not wear it again. A dress for a girl will more likely to be worn again, not a tux or suite for boys. But, I may be just buying them a tux shirt, a bow tie, with or without a vest (not sure what color either). What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment