"I don't know if this obsession is an actual obsession or if this is normal. I really like spending hours on reading news comment section. It's either about the Afghan shooting by US soldier or about the very unfortunate death of a Florida teen."
It starts with The Bachelor. Every Tuesday morning, I felt excited to read the recap or blogs about the night before's episode. If they show the awful side of Courtney, I would be eager to read what other people think. In a way, to affirm my repugnance to Courtney. I'd feel great if everybody also despised her. But, when one or two people defended her, I'd be, "What is she thinking?!" Well now, it just sounds horrible for me to judge someone intensely. After The Bachelor's over, I stop reading/ following them and go back to my normal news reading, or so I thought.
I found myself scrolling down the news page until the comment section where then I spent hours reading the supportive and non-supportive comments. Almost judging every person who did not agree with me (this is bad) I'd like to know if this is normal or not?!?!
Example of the comment from CNN page:
![]() |
| You can tell that I've been reading these comments by how small the scroll bar looks. |
Love and warmth in March!

No comments:
Post a Comment