Mar 8, 2012

On what I'm reading

|




Currently I am reading Dracula by Bram Stoker. I am aware that this is an older book that probably everybody has read. The first reason why I actually got this book was because it's free for my Kindle and the second reason was that if it's a popular book, why haven't I read it? I also know that the story is very popular that again probably everybody has seen some sort of its portrayal (movies, etc). But I want to read it. So here I am reading the book which I just started 2 days. Usually I read my kindle on the bus, in the morning, for about 10 minutes. But I know, with this one, it's not gonna be enough. Another thing is that I really like it so far (not too far, I can tell you that). The flow is really nice, the words well put, and the description is really nice. So, I am for sure going to spend a good mount of time enjoying this book :)

No comments:

Post a Comment