Mar 5, 2012

On what I'm giving up

|
This may be a very late post indeed. But, for Lent, I am giving up a few things:
1. Facebook
2. Coke
3. Style Me Pretty

I think I understand the idea of Lent to give up something that we really love to do and instead we can use that time to get closer to God or just to pray for the strength to not be tempted and thus get the relationship closer together. Well, I can tell you that I've been bad and away a bit from God. But, as my root is pretty deep down, I can't just ignore and choose not to do Lent (I give up meat on Friday). I'm not a Facebook fan, I don't post or check my FB like crazy, although I go to Style Me Pretty like crazy (every minute probably). It's just nice to actually then use that time to do something more useful. Or at least to create a new habit which I don't have to depend on them everytime. It's been good so far.

I also finished my book by Rosamond Bernier. I am just currently reading weightless-free-romantic story that I won't even bother to share. I am looking for the next book, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment