Apr 4, 2012

On my latest obsession

|
I have once again become a fashion slave. Pretty much last year, I did not care about fashion and in general, how I look like. But this time around, with my wedding and rehearsal dinner coming up, plus all the days that I'll be spending with families and friends, I feel the need to somewhat catch up with my collection. Let's start with the rehearsal dinner dress. I'm in love with Zara blue lace dress, but I'm wearing my lacy wedding dress the next day. It may be too much all at once. So I decided to get the Tulip dress. I saw Kate Middleton in one of the Tulip dress versions, in different pattern. It looked good on her. But that particular color was a goner online and there is this green color left. While I like that one too, but every time I look at it, it reminds me of Indonesian batik pattern (where I'm from). Instead, I bought this version of the Tulip dress for the rehearsal dinner. I may want to add a pop of color. Maybe I'll wear my blue Pour La Victoire oxford heel shoes and royal blue earrings.


TULIP DRESS 

And, for either Friday morning, where I need to pick up my families, or Sunday morning, where I will have to say good-bye to my family. I bought this dress, Contrasting Collar dress. I am really in love with this one :) Makes me happy to think about it.

CONTRASTING COLLAR DRESS

I also spotted a lot of other dresses from modcloth, but I think that I should stop before I'm spending a lot more money.

Next stop. My obsession with shoes is back! (Should not be that excited). But, in shorts I am obsesses with cap-toe quilted flats. The winner is of course French Sole Passport:


It is so sweet. It's neatly crafted, and it's super elegant. However, I don't think I really want to spend $225 for something that small. I mean, I can save the money and get a jet ski instead.
I have been looking for something similar or just its replacement, something affordable but either has the same two-tone color, quilted, or cap-toe. But nothing really speaks to me and when there is one, they're out of stock. The conclusion: I'm a bit late at fashion. Just wait until I get a job, though ;)

Now, off to stuffs that make me want to put on my bikini right now and jump to a lake, but I can't since I'm in the middle of Wisconsin spring.
Coast Celeste Print Dress
BCBG Delphine Jacquard Cocktail Dress
Bird Pleated Dress
Oasis Bird Pleated Dress. My size is gone anyway
ModCloth Shore to Love Dress

 Well, better get back to work now.


No comments:

Post a Comment