Apr 23, 2012

On this song that's stuck in my head

|
Wow! I just have to write this. Right after finishing my last entry, I remember that I want to listen to Maroon 5's new single. Payphone. 

I am a follower of The Voice. Not as much as I did on the first season. So, I missed the first half of Maroon 5's performance on TV. But, I remember liking the end of the song.

So, here I am 10 minutes later, keep repeating the song over and over again. It feels good t listen to it, the melody just hits me. The last time I remember really liking a song the first I heard it was R. Kelly - The World's Greatest in middle school. Well, I didn't like this as much as R.Kelly's song first time (I was probably little and The World's Greatest was just so beautiful for me). But, I like it a lot that I am really trying to memorize the lyrics so I can sing along.

For someone who's getting married soon, the lyric itself does not apply to me. But hey! I can relate to that. I was in "love," but it turned out  was not love after all. And I hope that happy ever after exists, though! :)

Help me! Who's with me on this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment