The beginning itself may be a bit late. It's only 5 months left to be a mrs and most of the wedding planning has been going on nicely, got all the vendors down (well, except for my stupid hair do and make-up artist). Basically, not a bridezilla (Hm. What is the opposite of bridezilla? Maybe lollibride?).
But I think this is going to be a good way of me writing on a new chapter in my life and while this particular life of mine has not yet accomplished many things :p
I have been a blog writer as far as I can remember. In high school, using that stupid friendster page (It got many followers, though) and during undergraduate, which actually were working. I tried again writing during the graduate time, did not work out at all. So, I think this is going to be the right time again and with high hopes that this will last a loooooong time.
Hugs and Kisses
No comments:
Post a Comment