Jan 23, 2012

On that day

|
On that day, January 20th, 2012, it was snowing hard in Madison, WI. We were expecting guests to come, from Neenah and from Minneapolis. We were hoping they would arrive safely.

I was already panicking in the morning on the most stupid thing (maybe not), my hairdo. "What to do, what to do. Up? Down? Curly? Straight?"

I panicked. "First time on the road during the snow, driving. Maybe not such a good idea?"

I panicked, again. "Are we going to be late?"

I walked in. I saw my brother. Then I had tears on my eyes. I saw her face. It was my Maid of Honor. She stood there. She surprised me.

Then I knew everything was going to be ok.

My fiance came in with his parents. Looking a bit nervous I believe. But he looked good. He looked ready.

Then we did it in front of the Liberty Bell. Yes! We did it!


Great Dane. I don't deserve to have both as my brother and my love. They are the nicest people

No comments:

Post a Comment