But, that's when photoshop actions come in handy. I have Kubota tools V1, V2, and V3, as well as several free photoshop actions from devianart (thanks to those people!) Anyway, I'm not yet 100% know what I'm doing or which combination of actions gives me what (again, not an art major). But I'm having fun playing with it and being surprised at every result.
Below are two of my favourites (well, two that actually have OK results):
![]() |
| John at "Kota Tua" (Old City) in Jakarta. They put "No picture" sign after we snapped this picture. |
![]() |
| One of the pictures that we took by ourselves. It turned ok, I think. |
This is kind of giving me a confident, if somehow I'm not satisfied with my wedding pictures (it's not my photographer, it's me), I can always try (keyword: try) to feed my own ego.
Later.


No comments:
Post a Comment